Thursday 18 February 2010

Martin Hansson the biggest cheat in football and trust me we will get our revenge.

Look,I'm not one to blame result's on referee's and i do not take away,
The fact that,we made errors in the goals that they scored.

But what i can't and won't accept,is the decisions made by Hansson last night.

First off let me tell you that the treatment of Fabregas and the play acting by the porto players was inexcusable.And for Hansson to do nothing,was beyond a joke.

Then his decision not to award a penalty to us,for the challenge on rosicky.
A STONEWALL PENALTY....How can the ref and the linesman miss that???.
He should be docked wages for that alone.

But then one of the most ridiculous thing's i have seen in football.
Campbell knocks the ball back and Fabinski stupidly picks the ball up and then the referee,Martin Hansson is hounding Lukasz to give him the ball,Which he does and he Say's "here's the ball go score a goal lad....I can see your team needs help and I'll give you advantage".

Never ever should that goal have been given.
I'm hearing people say well Thierry henry done it...No he F'ing Didn't.
Did he do it in the box???...Can you honestly tell me..Have you ever seen that before from a back pass??

I know it's in the rules,but don't refs wait for a wall???,
where a mass of players wail in to stop the shot coming in??

Had Martin Hansson,Done his job properly...Arsenal would have won this game,make no mistake about it.

If managers get a lot of things wrong they are sacked.
So why not with Ref's?....This guy does not deserve to officiate a game again.
I do not need to highlight the mistakes this guy has made in the past and yet he's still there???....WHY?

If this happened to utd,there would be up-roar.
But no,as it's that Johnny foreigner club again,its just a big laugh.

I can't wait for the return leg and i hope the players feel the same.
I'll be absolutely chomping at the bit for this one.

Don't worry Gooners,REVENGE will be even sweeter.

blog comments powered by Disqus