Monday 1 March 2010

"One Aaron Ramsey,There's only one Aaron Ramsey"

There's already been so much said about Rambo's injury and to be honest i am deeply saddened by the media reaction,Even thou none of it surprises me.

My only thoughts and comments,are on poor Aaron Ramsey.
I can't believe i have witnessed another injury like that so soon after Eddie's shocking break and it must me be ten times worse for the players to see something like that so up close and personal,Was it me or did Eduardo look really pale when he came on???

The whole thing makes me sick.

So all i can say is get well soon Rambo and i wish you a very speedy recovery.
Go on the Arsenal,go get that Title for the lad and let's all do it for Aaron Ramsey.

All the Gooner nation are thinking of you.

blog comments powered by Disqus