Wednesday 17 February 2010

Come on Arsenal.Go out there and do us proud tonight.

I don't know what it is this morning,but i feel really confident about tonight's game.

Even with the players we have out and no English team scoring more than 1 at the home of Porto.I somehow feel we will produce tonight.

I hear people say that we have a weak squad and currently have no depth.
But how can you say a team that consists of:
Sagna,Campbell,Vermaelen,Clichy,Rosicky,Nasri,Fabregas,Diaby,Denilson,Ramsey,Eboue,Walcott,Vela,Bendtner is not a strong team with all the injury's the squad has.
Even with out no Rvp,Song,Gallas,Arshavin,Eduardo,Almunia,Djourou,Gibbs.
I think tonight's squad looks quite impressive in my opinion.

It is vital we pick up something tonight and send out a message to the rest of Europe that Arsenal means business this year.

Utd sent out a strong message last night and as much as i hate to say it...Utd look a strong bet for the champions league this season,even thou they beat,a poor man's Milan side last night.

Just how good is Rooney becoming??
The way he is developing is frightening and red nose has really made the lad grow up and become a man.

Now we haven't had Rvp for a long while ask yourself would utd be the same side without him???...I don't think so somehow and it's the same with the chavs.
Take Drogba out that team and are they the same??

I really think if we get the defensive side of side of our game right,
We will walk away with silverware this season.

I cant see anyone out of England,winning the champions league this season and that includes barca,who also have a bit of a injury Crisis at the moment themselves.

I don't wanna give predictions on the score,because i feel I'll only jinx it...So i say "gooners its over to you."

Come on you gunners,Go make us proud.

blog comments powered by Disqus