Tuesday 10 November 2009

Some Arsenal fans are too spoilt..


“I think the complaining is a measure of how spoiled we’ve become. When I started going they hadn’t won anything for 17 years, and there was nothing between 1971 and 1979, or ‘79 and 1987.”

“Most teams don’t win anything most years. Why do West Ham fans buy season tickets? Or Everton fans? Because they love their team and they like getting out of the house of a weekend to watch a game.

“We’ve had two finals and four or five semi-finals in those four years, and one of the finals was in the Champions League, and though losing those games was disappointing, it still meant that we had something to play for at the business end of the seasonm,In the end it’s about whether you enjoy going or not, and anyone who hasn’t enjoyed watching Arsenal in the last few years, especially at home, can’t really like football much.” quotes by Nick Horby.Writer of fever pitch.

And whole heatedly agree with everything Nick Hornby says's.
We have the best manager in the world in my opinion and i wouldn't swap watching my beloved Arsenal for anyone.

I would rather watch the Arsenal over any one of the like of the chelski's,manu's and Liverpool's of this world.Some of the football we play is enough to make you have wet dreams. lol

But for me.Even if we were bottom of the league or even in the championship,Or even in the conference.I would still support Arsenal.It's the club that i love and have firmly placed in my heart.Being born in the Whittington hospital In archway and growing up in islington and being born in a totally mad gooner family.I have Arsenal oozing in my blood.I will support this team through thick and thin.When we lose i go in a state of depression and when we win I'm on a roller coaster ride.But i always think,how lucky was i to be born in islington.HOME OF ARSENAL.

But don't think i don't understand other people's points of view as well.We do however, pay the highest prices in world football.And people who do pay them want world stars in today's football and i suppose when they see teams like city splashing the dosh and it may for some reason make them feel left out.But look how much they have splashed on players.Somewhere near 40m on two defenders and we brought thomas vermaelen for 10m and he's better than the both of them.It show's you it's not always about the money.But think of it this way.Chelski have the same sort of ticket prices as us.
WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE???

Maybe some people say,I'm in the Arsene knows brigade and i tell you what he really does know.I would not want any other guy managing our club.Arsene is the best manager in the world and one day i feel he will prove it if we let him.

blog comments powered by Disqus