Wednesday 11 November 2009

F*** you Xavi and F*** you Barca.Cesc is Arsenal's now,not yours.

"I wish Cesc was my successor and a team-mate.

The more players that come and be associated with me, the better. Good players have to be understood in the field.

If Cesc comes it will be good. I would like it because I would enjoy playing alongside him.

He is very good and also has the DNA of Barca. He is able to make the final pass in attack." Quotes for Xavi.


I'm getting sick now of Barca's constant attempts to unsettle our Spanish genius.Your using every trick in the book to try lure our captain and i tell you what go f*** yourself.You bunch of no good w******.

i've wrote a piece about them before,trying all this crap and some Barca fan tried to insult me.Well mate F*** you too.

Arsene go report these mugs to uefa and show them all the articles of these players and club trying to use dirty tricks to snatch our player.

My only hope is that Cesc doesn't get turned.
Fab's you are a absolute star here and we love you.
Please just think about what happened to hleb and the others that have left the Arsenal team.
Please stay here and you will become one of the greats.

blog comments powered by Disqus