Friday 4 December 2009

I'm still behind Arsene and the boys....But how many other's are????

Seems like if your an Arsenal fan at the moment.There is nothing but doom and gloom surrounding the club.
I'll admit i haven't been this depressed and hurt about supporting our great club for along while now.
It's like the last few days all my positivity has been sucked out of me and i don't like it.

I hate losing to chelski.So it doesn't matter,whats happening at the club-a defeat to them always upsets me.

And then having to face that smug cunt hughes and seeing his face,after he just handed out our young guns a thrashing,is enough to make me sick!.

But as the weekend approaches and all the stuff i have read over the last few days...Are things really that bad at Arsenal fc????

Ok we haven't won a trophy in 4 years now and i admit,Im starting to get desperate.
But will getting rid of Arsene Wenger be the answer????-I've been hearing it so much in the local boozer and from friends that have made me question,have we lost faith in the manager??.

I'm even starting to question myself,that i may have blinded faith in Wenger and that his success and beautiful football he has given us,has clouded my judgement.

I must say,I'm sitting here writing this now and I'm still convinced,Wenger is the man to still take this club forward.
I'm sure Arsene knows his flaws and does understand people's opinion and he is hurting maybe more than you and me about this.
Look at our team and you tell me...Are our players as bad as people are making out???

We have more than enough talent to build around and i think it's only a matter of time till,We feel the joy's of trophies again.
Remember we lost to man shitty 3-0 last season and look at the run we had after that loss.
We went on a mental unbeaten run and we can easily get back to that.

3 points on Saturday will be a must and we have to beat these sides and keep up the chase.
I think people forget,how early we are in the season and theres still loads to play for.
All the best teams have a sticky patch and this is ours and the best ones always come through it.
I know this team can go on and beat anyone and you can see in Wenger's face,He wants it more than ever.

I,As a blogger-Can only ask for you to support Arsenal right through this and get right behind our boys.
If then at the end of the season,It's not good enough..vent your frustrations then...Not now when we are not even half way through yet and who knows,We still could land a trophy,come the end of the season.

I'm still behind Arsene,But are you???

blog comments powered by Disqus