Tuesday 8 December 2009

Can everyone stop with this transfer talk..We need to deal with what we have now.

It's driving me mad that we continue to go on about players when we have so many important games from now to January.
We can't buy players now,so why does everyone keep going on???

It's like a long drawn out record,that keeps playing over and over again.

We have all these games before then:
13th sun A Liverpool
16th Wed A Burnley
19th Sat H Hull City
27th Sun H Aston Villa
30th Wed A Portsmouth

Look at the amount of games we have till then.We have to focus more on these games and not get into all the speculation about who's gonna come in.
I feel the likes of Eduardo and vela could really benefit from these games and really start showing that they are Arsenal class.
Eduardo is a very talented player,That just hasn't managed to claim that form he had before that injury again yet.I think it could be more mental with him thou.

And it's my believe that Vela has the potential to become a true world class player.
The talent this guy posse's is frightening and I'm sure it wont be long to this guy starts becoming a regular feature in the Arsenal team.

And why do people keep going on about Dzeko????...Didn't Arsene say he's to much???

I agree we could do with a couple of signings.
But what's the use right now???

Moving on to tomorrows game.I'm quite looking forward to seeing our young guns in action again.I like the fact they are having stern tests and it will show who's really got the x-factor to make it at Arsenal.I really hope they perform and show why Arsene is right to stick by the youth's.

I'm going for a neck breaking 2-1 win to the Arsenal....Good luck boy's.

blog comments powered by Disqus