Tuesday 27 October 2009

Liverpool tomorrow.But i cant get the derby out of my head.


So tomorrow we welcome Liverpool to the grove.Where they will be coming to london on a high after beating there mancunian friends.God knows what sort of team Rafa will put out.But if he picks he's second string,i can only see one winner there.

Tomorrow for me,will be more of a nice relaxing evening watching the gunners with no real pressure.I love watching the talent that's coming through at the club and its also nice to see how some players are progressing.Of course i want to see our boys win but i dont feel no pressure in winning or losing in this one.

Its Saturday I'm focused on and i don't know what it is this year.But i feel this is the biggest derby for a few seasons now.Of course they are always big.But i want to do them so bad this weekend.I didn't want to mention(say it quietly) that 4-4 but that was the worst game for me last season and it left a massive hangover i believe around the club.The whole attitude changed players and fans.

Moving on Arshavin's,had a little say about the game coming up.He said:

"For us this is the most important derby and we know it.I found out about these matches almost immedediatly after i signed for Arsenal.People who work for the club told me about it and about the most memorable clashes with spurs.They told me after me that after defeats they couldnt even speak to each other for a long time."

Im going and anyone lucky enough to be going please get right behind the team like im sure you will do anyway and lets give that mob from down the road hell.Come on you super gunners go out there and give us the win.Wenger cook us up another chefs surprise.

(Arsenals last 5 meeting at home vs s***s.)

Arsenal 4 - 4 Tottenham
Arsenal 2 - 1 Tottenham
Arsenal 3 - 0 Tottenham
Arsenal 1 - 1 Tottenham
Arsenal 1 - 0 Tottenham

blog comments powered by Disqus