Monday 3 August 2009

Marouane Chamakh is in London.....

According to various sources it appears Maroune Chamakh has flown in and is ready to have a medical and thrash out terms with Arsenal.

All seems close and the only stumbling block now is the fee between the two clubs because Arsenal apprantley had a 5m bid turned down and Bordeaux want close to 12m.

Heres what the player had to say about it all.

"I am angry, I am disgusted and I do not understand why they have done that," he told L'Equipe when asked about Arsenal's offer being rejected.

"One thing is certain, I will not be signing a new contract - if they will not let me go now, I will leave for free.

"If a solution cannot be found quickly, everyone will lose. Frankly I really do not want to start the season with Bordeaux."

So there goes huntelaar.

I knew this guy had Arsenal writen all over him.
The type of buy Arsen likes.
Who am i to argue?

blog comments powered by Disqus