Monday 24 August 2009

Arsenal have a stroll in the park+poll results.....

So a whopping 79% of you feel.
That man city are no threat to us,despite all there riches.

However 21% of you feel they are.

This shows to me,that the fans have real confidence in our own side.
rather than city be a threat to us.

This poll surprises me because,we have only made one signing and lost two players.
I felt it would be much more close then that and our own fans were worried about the team this season.

I thought i was one of a few,with confidence in arsenal.
Gooners you have surprised me.

Moving on to the pompey game.
Has there ever been a more relaxing game then that??
Even when pompey scored that shock goal,I thought theres no way we will lose this.

Ive heard that Diaby has been pumping weights all summer and that certainly seems to be doing the trick for him.
He did well when coming on against celtic and put in a great performance with 2 goals to help us open up a two goal lead.
Keep it up son.

Willy gallas scored again lol.
3 in 3.
Looks like that 6 he got will be no match for this season.
I said the last time,
How many More's he gonna score??

Good to see rambo getting on the score sheet.
Great finish by the lad and he can only get better.

I felt all the players had a decent game.
While van persie struggled up front.
I know its early season but he doesn't look like a striker who's gonna score lots of goals.
He still brings loads to the table,but we need goals.

I think we need another striker.
Do you agree???

With only 8 days left to the transfer window,ive added a new poll.
"WHERE SHALL WE BUY???"


So to the grove we go this Wednesday.
We go there to kill off celtic and book our place in the elite competition.

I feel we will do it.
Come on you mighty reds.

Don't forget bring your scarfs.

blog comments powered by Disqus