Wednesday 12 August 2009

3 day's,we've only got 3 days!

That's right 3 more days to we kick off our new season.
Now there will be those doom mongers moaning that we haven't signed this,
We haven't signed that.
Were not gonna win the league.Man city will finish above us.

Jeff sterling predicts we will finish outside the top 4.
All the rest predict we will finish in the top 4 but will not win it.

Were we given a sniff of hope in 98???


personally.
I cant wait for that first whistle to blow and that bit of tension that kicks in.
I'm looking forward to seeing who starts and how wenger's gonna play it.

Everton is a massive game away and i think that will lay down the marker.
That will show how far we have come from last season.
We had a good unbeaten run last year and i think we can more than better that.

My prediction is,We will finish first or second this season.
I'm confident that this will be a big year for us.

Now for another reason players should think about jumping ship.
Just a little message to Arsenals leaver's and those that wanna leave.
Alexander Hleb told ESPN.

Of course I regret leaving Arsenal," begins an honest Hleb. "I was playing every week for one of the most exciting sides in Europe, a team which was always in the top-four in the Premier League and were Champions League contenders.

"Also, I was being guided by one of the best coaches in the world in Arsene Wenger. I owe him a great deal. I developed a better all-round game under him and I became more robust physically, learnt to look up more and play better passes and generally improved greatly as a team player. No player ever gets worse under Wenger.

"Obviously, I still look out for Arsenal each week and I hope they can do well this time. I think they will be in the top-four again and could even push for the title if they don't have the terrible injuries of last season. People forget the long unbeaten run they had after Christmas last season, which was a good sign for this season.

"For me, leaving Arsenal was not a good move. A footballer only exists when he takes to the field and makes a proper contribution to the team and even though I was part of a Barca squad that was almost unstoppable, it was hard not to feel detached from all the happiness and celebration at the end.

"Barca were my dream club as a kid, but I couldn't continue with them if the chance to play was not coming. I'm 28 and who knows how much time I've left in the game. I needed to move on and the chance to go back to a place that I feel happy in was the best solution."

Speaking of espn,I have just ordered the new package for £9 ready for Saturday.
Here's how if you haven't done it already uk followers.
http://www.espn.co.uk/subscribe/

Gooner talk reports that,Arsen has told fulham they have 48 hours to let us know if they are ready to sell.

That is very interesting news.
Also there are reports from Bjorn Helge Riise the brother of john arne riise former liverpool player, thinks he will leave fulham.

He told sky sports:

"It's very good for him, he's done something right when clubs like Arsenal are interested,"
"For myself, as his friend I hope he stays at Fulham and also for the team as well. I think he is in full control of the defence and I hope he stays.

"I think he will take it if it is a good offer for him and the club. But I hope he stays."

I think Hangeland will be an Arsenal player sooner than later.

We are very close to the start and im itching for the real stuff now.
Come on you mighty gunners blow them all away.


Whats your predictions for the season then gooners???

blog comments powered by Disqus