Tuesday 28 July 2009

The king says "who in the hell would join spurs!"


Well he didn't say it in them words but that's what he kinda meant lol.
Here's what he said:

"I am Arsenal through and through. I'd never advise anyone to sign for Tottenham. I can't have Arsenal fans thinking I am helping Tottenham in any way.

"The truth is I was talking to Spurs boss Harry Redknapp and he told me he was trying to sign Patrick from Inter Milan. I was very surprised because Patrick is like me. He loves Arsenal.

"I just said that Patrick would be a brilliant signing. But I also made it clear I would be shocked if it happened.''

Henry even thou you don't wear that famous red and white anymore.
You talk like a true gooner and that you are.

You alongside Dennis Bergkamp are the two best players i have ever had the privilege to clamp my eyes on.

I wouldn't mind him back in any way shape or form at the club.
LEGEND!!!!!

Moving on to toure we should bleed them dry if were gonna sell him.
Forget 15m.
If everton want 30m for lescott,Toure must be worth more surely??

And if we are gonna sell are we actually going to spend any of this money.
I do not want us to sell to city and strengthen them while we will seem weaker.

Arsenal have also got planning permission to go ahead with more flats at Queensland road.
Are we property developers or a football club??

IS THAT WHERE ALL OUR MONEY'S GOING????

Also i see Mr Wright's spoke again.
But for some reason this time strangely i have taken it with a pinch of salt?

We also won 5-0 last night with Nikki b grabbing 2,Eddie 2 and a goal from RVP.
Nice confidence boost at least.

But I'm not really interested until the weekend when we have a double dose of Arsenal on the box.

Bring on the start v everton and then hopefully all our worries will be pushed a side.

Come on Arsenal dust them cobwebs off and get that cheque book out.

blog comments powered by Disqus