Tuesday 9 June 2009

Welcome






All day long people i know and see,tell me.Do you have a life other than Arsenal.

You speak about football and arsenal so much that you should own your own show or write you own website. So here i am.

It's like a world from outer space that I'm currently entering.But what the hell, i might as well give it ago.

Any way enough of that.Let's get to the real issue here and that's Arsenal.

I'm here to try and give a fun place for Arsenal fans to come and share there best and worst moments of supporting our great club.

I want to know what started you supporting the Arsenal and what was you first visit to highbury like.To the walk down highbury hill,the smell of the burgers and hot dogs with fried onions on match days.

What your thoughts on the coming season are and who we should buy to improve the squad.

who's your all time greatest player and who is your favorite gunner right now.

I will do my best to keep this site fully updated and give in site's to transfer and daily news.

I would also appreciate any suggestions on how i can improve and any new features you would like around "For the love of Arsenal".

hope you enjoy your time here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment