Thursday 18 June 2009

"THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF MY LIFE"


There is finally some news on Ajax captain,Thomas Vermaelen.

Thomas will undergo a medical tomorrow at the london colney,where the Belgian defender looks set to put pen to paper on a reportedly £10 million pound deal.

"I feel so proud, Arsenal is a fantastic club and one that, as a child, I enjoyed watching play. Arsene Wenger stands for nice, attacking football and dares to work with young talents. That appeals to me enormously.When a club like Arsenal stands at your door, then you just go. When I get to the Emirates Stadium on Friday I will be hugely impressed.

"A lot will change in my life. Next season I will come up against the best strikers in the world. I am not scared by that, I will give all my body can give. This is one of the most beautiful days of my life."

That's a good sign that we are moving early and a well needed boost to our defence,
He looks rugged and ready to me and for Wenger to spend over £10 million on him tells you everything.

but now we should move onto the midfield and strengthen the centre of the park.
there are many names being banded about and as yet I'm not sure who i would like to see in the red and white.

Lets go through the names who have interested me, and look at the players we have been linked with:

FELIPE MELO:from what I've seen of him looks a great buy,tough in the tackle and technically very good.not sure on discipline though?


BLAISE MATUIDI:well have heard reports Blaise has a presence like Essien,great ball winner and is very mobile for a player who is very well built.

MIGUEL VELASO:very good reader of the game,has a great physical presence and is another great passer of the ball which arsen likes.also has scored a couple of long rangers with a powerful shot. Interested to know,if he would make it in England?

who would you like to see?

Also I'm trying to stay away from all the crap that keeps getting printed about our players who want to leave.

I'm sure if the press had it there way we would have no one at arsenal.
Why are we always the softest target?

0 comments:

Post a Comment